Professional Insurance Agents Recruiters

Insurance Agents

Insurance Agents must have an active license of one of these types : Life-Only Agent (LO), Life and Health (LH) Health- Only Agent ( HO), Accident and Health (AH), Property Broker-Agent (PR), Casualty Broker-Agent (CA), Limited Lines Automobile Insurance Agent (AU), Personal Lines Broker-Agent (PL), Motor Club Agent (MC), Registered Administrator (RA) or Surplus Lines (SL).
Insurance agents should have an existing book of business and are preferably active in employee benefits. Insurance agent do not enroll online. They come in under signed contract under preferred compensation and terms.
Insurance Agents will be free to recruit other agents, have no territorial restrictions across the United States and Canada. The book of business built by insurance agents is transferable to your children and their children upon death. In order to be vested insurance agents must purchase a LegalShield memberships. In our view one must own the product(s) one is selling.
Please contact us for a phone interview and to request a copy of a application with terms and conditions.


Ready to get started?

1. Click here